David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Montgomery's rushing prop bets. Watch how Montgomery's performance plays out when the Bears take on the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Montgomery has averaged 16.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- Montgomery has collected more than 17.5 rushing attempts in four out of 14 games this season (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 15.6 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Montgomery went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Montgomery has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.6 rushing attempts) in only 42.9% of his games (six of 14 games).
- Over his three career matchups against the Packers, Montgomery averages 10.3 carries per game, 7.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Montgomery's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 17.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in three career games against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Montgomery is set at 77.5 yards. That's 6.0 more than his season average of 71.5.
- Six times this season (out of 14 total games -- 42.9%), Montgomery has had more than 77.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (59.9) by 11.6 yards.
- Montgomery has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in eight games (57.1%) out of 14 opportunities.
- Montgomery's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 59.9 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in eight out of 14 games (57.1%).
- Montgomery's 53.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Packers are 24.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Montgomery has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing yards total of 77.5 yards one time in three career games against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Montgomery has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Montgomery has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 35.7% of his games this season (five out of 14 chances).
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has scored the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In only five of 11 games this year, Montgomery hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Montgomery has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only five of 14 games (35.7%).
- Montgomery's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Packers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Packers, Montgomery has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive