David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's a breakdown of Montgomery's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Montgomery's performance play out for the Bears against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Montgomery's per-game rushing attempts average (15.5) is 2.0 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- Montgomery has had more than 17.5 rushing attempts in three out of 13 games this season (23.1% of his opportunities).
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 15.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only six of 13 games this year, Montgomery achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Montgomery's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.4. He's gone over that total in just five of 13 games (38.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Montgomery is set at 74.5 yards. That's 4.8 more than his season average of 69.7.
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13 matchups), Montgomery has put up more than 74.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (58.8) by 10.9 yards.
- Montgomery has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (53.8%) out of 13 opportunities.
- Montgomery's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 58.8 yards, a figure he's gone over in seven out of 13 games (53.8%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Montgomery has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which is equal to the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Montgomery has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 30.8% of his games this season (four out of 13 chances).
- Montgomery's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under.
- In just four of 10 games this year, Montgomery hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Montgomery's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just four of 13 games (30.8%).
Powered By Data Skrive