On Sunday, David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Montgomery's rushing prop bets. You can watch Montgomery's performance play out for the Bears against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Montgomery's per-game rushing attempts average (14.2) is 1.3 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (15.5).
- In four out of 12 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Montgomery has recorded more than 15.5 rushing attempts.
- Montgomery has averaged 1.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.4).
- Montgomery took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only five of 12 games this year (41.7% of his chances).
- Montgomery's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.4. He's gone over that total in only four of 12 games (33.3%).
- Montgomery's 22 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are 6.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Montgomery's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 15.5 attempts, a number he has surpassed two times in two career games versus the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Montgomery's 63.3 rushing yards per game average is 0.8 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12 matchups), Montgomery has put up more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (58.5) by 4.8 yards.
- Montgomery has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
- Montgomery has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (58.5) in six out of 12 games.
- Montgomery's 83 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are 20.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Vikings, Montgomery has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 62.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Montgomery's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Montgomery collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of 12 games this season (25% of his chances).
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 33.3% of Montgomery's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (three of nine outings).
- Montgomery's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just three of 12 games (25%).
- Montgomery's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Vikings, Montgomery has exceeded this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive