David Montgomery's Chicago Bears host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Montgomery's rushing prop bets. Watch Montgomery's performance play out for the Bears against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Montgomery has averaged 14.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4% of his chances), Montgomery has had more than 15.5 rushing attempts.
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 15.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Montgomery took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just five of 11 games this year (45.5% of his chances).
- Montgomery has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.4 rushing attempts) in just 36.4% of his games (four of 11 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Montgomery is set at 64.5 yards. That is 5.7 more than his season average of 58.8.
- Four times this season (out of 11 total games -- 36.4%), Montgomery has had more than 64.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (58) by 0.8 yards.
- Montgomery has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 11 times (45.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Montgomery has notched 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Montgomery has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 18.2% of his games this season (two of 11 chances).
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of eight games this year, Montgomery hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Montgomery's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of 11 games (18.2%).
Powered By Data Skrive