David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some tips for betting on Montgomery's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Detroit Lions. You can watch Montgomery and the Bears take on the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Montgomery has averaged 14.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- Montgomery has had more than 15.5 rushing attempts in three of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities).
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 15.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just four of 10 games this year, Montgomery achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Montgomery has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.5 rushing attempts) in only 30% of his games (three of 10 games).
- Over his three career matchups against the Lions, Montgomery averages 15.3 carries per game, 0.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Montgomery's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 15.5 attempts, a number he has surpassed two times in three career games versus the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Montgomery's 57.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.0 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10 matchups), Montgomery has put up more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 57.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.3 on average.
- Montgomery has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 10 times (40%).
- Montgomery's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 57.8 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
- Montgomery's 66.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Lions are 6.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Montgomery has beat Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 59.5 yards three times in three total games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Montgomery has collected 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Montgomery recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one out of 10 games this season (10% of his chances).
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.4 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 14.3% of Montgomery's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of seven outings).
- Montgomery's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of 10 games (10%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Lions, Montgomery averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Montgomery's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never surpassed in three lifetime games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive