David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears host the Minnesota Vikings on Monday at Soldier Field. Here's an analysis of Montgomery's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Montgomery and the Bears square off against the Vikings on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets (11/16/2020)
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Montgomery has averaged 14.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Monday's game (14.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Montgomery has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 15.6 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- Montgomery took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Montgomery's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.6. He's gone over that total in just three of nine games (33.3%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Vikings, Montgomery averages 22 carries per game, 7.5 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Montgomery's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 14.5 attempts, a number he has outdone two times in two total games opposite the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Montgomery's 52.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.1 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- Montgomery has not run for more than 52.5 yards in a game through nine outings this year.
- Montgomery has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (58.1) by 5.7 yards.
- Montgomery has hit the rushing yards over in only three of nine opportunities (33.3%).
- Montgomery has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (58.1) in only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Montgomery's 83 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are 30.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Montgomery has gone over Monday's projected rushing yards over/under of 52.5 yards two times in two career games against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Montgomery's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.1) is 0.4 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Montgomery recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one of nine games this season (11.1% of his chances).
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.4 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 16.7% of Montgomery's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of six outings).
- Montgomery's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of nine games (11.1%).
- Montgomery's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are the same as his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Montgomery's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has outperformed one time in two total games versus the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive