In the NFC Wild Card Round on Sunday, David Montgomery and the Chicago Bears take on the New Orleans Saints at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Montgomery's rushing prop bets. You can watch Montgomery and the Bears face off against the Saints on CBS at 4:40 PM ET.
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
David Montgomery Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Montgomery's per-game rushing attempts average (16.5) is the same as his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six of 15 games this season (40% of his opportunities), Montgomery has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Montgomery's season-long average over/under is 15.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 53.3% of Montgomery's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (eight of 15 games).
- Montgomery has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.7 rushing attempts) in only 46.7% of his games (seven of 15 games).
- Montgomery averages 11.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Saints, 5.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Montgomery has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 16.5 attempts one time in two career games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Montgomery's 71.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of 15 total games -- 46.7%), Montgomery has had more than 71.5 rushing yards.
- Montgomery's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 61.1, which he's outpaced by 10.2 yards on average this year.
- Montgomery has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in eight games (53.3%) out of 15 opportunities.
- Montgomery's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 61.1 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in nine out of 15 games (60%).
- In his two career matchups against the Saints, Montgomery averages 47.5 rushing yards per game, 24.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Montgomery has outdone Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 71.5 yards one time in two total games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Montgomery has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Montgomery recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in six out of 15 games this season (40% of his chances).
- Montgomery's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is equal to his average prop bet over/under.
- In half of his games this year, Montgomery hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Montgomery's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only six of 15 games (40%).
- Montgomery's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Saints are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Saints, Montgomery has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive