David Johnson and the Houston Texans square off against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at home at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Johnson and the Texans take on the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
David Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
David Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (14.8) is 1.7 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Johnson has not carried the ball more than 16.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Johnson has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.3).
- Johnson went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.3. He's gone over that total in three of five games (60%).
- Johnson averages 14.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Packers, 2.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has surpassed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 16.5 attempts one time in two career games against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 65.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.1 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five matchups), Johnson has put up more than 71.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (59.5) by 5.9 yards.
- Johnson has gone over his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- Johnson's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 59.5 yards, a figure he's covered in three out of five games (60%).
- Johnson's 54 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Packers are 17.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Packers, Johnson has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 71.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Johnson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Johnson has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (two out of five chances).
- Johnson has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only two of five games this year, Johnson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of five games (40%).
- In his two career matchups against the Packers, Johnson averages 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Johnson's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a mark he has surpassed one time in two total games opposite the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive