On Sunday, David Johnson and the Houston Texans host the Tennessee Titans at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets. Watch Johnson's Texans face off against the Titans at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
David Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
David Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (13.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Johnson has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts in three of eight games this season (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has averaged 2.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.1).
- In only three of 11 games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (27.3% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.1 rushing attempts) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
- Johnson's 19 carries in his one career matchup against the Titans are 5.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 13.5 attempts, a number he has exceeded one time in one career game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 65.8 rushing yards per game average is 10.3 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Johnson has put up more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 59.2, which he's outpaced by 6.6 yards on average this year.
- Johnson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 11 times (36.4%).
- Johnson has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (59.2) in four out of eight games.
- Johnson's 57 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Titans are 1.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 55.5 yards one time in one career game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Johnson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.5) is equal to his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four out of eight games this season (50% of his chances).
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has scored the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In only four of 10 games this year, Johnson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- In his one career matchup against the Titans, Johnson scored one rushing touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Titans, Johnson has exceeded this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive