David Johnson and the Houston Texans host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Johnson's rushing props. You can watch Johnson and the Texans square off with the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
David Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
David Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 14.8 rushing attempts per game, 3.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Johnson has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts in three of five games this season (60% of his chances).
- Johnson has averaged 1.0 fewer rushing attempt per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.8).
- In just three of eight games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.8 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (three of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Johnson is set at 43.5. That is 21.9 fewer yards than his season average of 65.4.
- In 80% of his games this season (four of five matchups), Johnson has put up more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 62, which he's outpaced by 3.4 yards on average this year.
- Johnson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Johnson's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 62 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in three out of five games (60%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Johnson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Johnson has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (two out of five chances).
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 28.6% of Johnson's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of seven outings).
- Johnson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of five games (40%).
Powered By Data Skrive