David Johnson's Houston Texans host the New England Patriots on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets. Watch Johnson's performance play out for the Texans against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
David Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
David Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has notched 14.8 rushing attempts per game, 8.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Johnson has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in five out of five games this season (100% of his opportunities).
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 15.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.0 fewer rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of eight games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.8 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (three of five games).
- In his single career matchup against the Patriots, Johnson finished with 16 carries, 9.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has outdone Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 6.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 65.4 rushing yards per game average is 37.9 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Five times this season (out of five total games -- 100%), Johnson has had more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (62) by 3.4 yards.
- Johnson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Johnson's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 62 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in three out of five games (60%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Patriots, Johnson finished with 89 rushing yards, 61.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Patriots, Johnson has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 27.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Johnson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Johnson had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of five games this season (40% of his chances).
- Johnson has averaged 0.1 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Just 28.6% of Johnson's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of seven outings).
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of five games (40%).
- In his only career matchup against the Patriots, Johnson scored one rushing touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Johnson's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has outdone one time in one total game versus the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive