David Johnson and the Houston Texans square off against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday on the road at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Texans face off against the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
David Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
David Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has recorded 14.8 rushing attempts per game, 8.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In five out of five games this season (100% of his chances), Johnson has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 15.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of eight games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.8. He's gone over that total in three of five games (60%).
- In his two career matchups against the Browns, Johnson averages two carries per game, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 6.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in two career games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Johnson is set at 27.5. That is 37.9 fewer yards than his season average of 65.4.
- Johnson has not rushed for more than 27.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 62, which he's outpaced by 3.4 yards on average this year.
- Johnson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Johnson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (62) in 60% of his games (three out of five matchups).
- Johnson's five rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Browns are 22.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 27.5 rushing yards in two total games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Johnson has recorded 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Johnson has yet to score more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through five outings this season.
- Johnson has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just two of seven games this year, Johnson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of five games (40%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Browns, Johnson averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Johnson's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never beat in two lifetime games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive