Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the San Francisco 49ers on Thursday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Adams' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the San Francisco 49ers. You can watch Adams' performance play out for the Packers against the 49ers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (11/5/2020)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams' 112.3 receiving yards per game average is 15.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's outing (96.5).
- Adams has not totaled more than 96.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Adams has put up 24.5 more receiving yards per game (112.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 87.8.
- Adams has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of games, Adams has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 87.8 yards.
- Adams is averaging 87.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the 49ers, 9.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (96.5).
- In two career games against the 49ers, Adams has beat this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 96.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.0 -- is 0.5 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (two out of four), Adams has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Adams has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has outperformed that value as he has grabbed 1.0 touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his average prop.
- Half of the time this year Adams has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Adams has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- In his two career matchups against the 49ers, Adams averages 1.5 receiving touchdowns per game, 1.0 more touchdown than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Adams has outperformed Thursday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in two career games against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive