Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some tips for betting on Adams' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Minnesota Vikings. You can watch Adams' performance play out for the Packers against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams' 112.3 receiving yards per game average is 15.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (96.5).
- In two of four games this season (50%), Adams has put up more than 96.5 receiving yards.
- Adams has collected 24.5 more receiving yards per game (112.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 87.8.
- Adams has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Adams has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 87.8.
- Adams is averaging 72.5 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the Vikings, 24.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (96.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Adams' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 96.5 yards, a mark he has eclipsed three times in 10 career games versus the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.0 -- is 0.5 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Adams has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Adams has collected 0.5 more receiving touchdowns (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Half of the time this season Adams has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Adams has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- In his last 10 matchups against the Vikings, Adams averages 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games against the Vikings, Adams has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns five times.
Powered By Data Skrive