Davante Adams' Green Bay Packers visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Adams' receiving prop bets. You can watch Adams and the Packers face off against the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams is averaging 84.3 receiving yards per game, 3.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (87.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (one of three), Adams has collected more than 87.5 receiving yards.
- Adams' season average of 84.3 receiving yards per game is 3.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 87.8.
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Adams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (one out of three opportunities), Adams has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (87.8).
- Adams' 17 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Texans are 70.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Texans, Adams has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 87.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams has averaged 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (one out of three), Adams has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Adams has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone over that value as he has pulled down 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Adams has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Adams has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his lone career matchup against the Texans, Adams scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Adams has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive