Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Adams' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Adams' performance play out for the Packers against the Buccaneers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams is averaging 96.0 receiving yards per game, 12.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (83.5).
- Adams has not totaled more than 83.5 receiving yards in a game through two outings this year.
- Adams has put up 6.0 more receiving yards per game (96.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 90.
- Adams has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Adams has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (90 yards).
- Adams' 29.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 54.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Adams' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 83.5 yards, a number he has never beat in two total games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams has grabbed 1.0 receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Adams has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through two outings this year.
- Adams has reeled in 0.5 more receiving touchdowns (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Adams has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Adams has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, Adams averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Buccaneers, Adams has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive