On Sunday, Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Adams' receiving prop bets. Watch Adams' Packers square off against the Bears at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams' 102.2 receiving yards per game average is 5.7 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (96.5).
- In 53.8% of his games this season (seven of 13), Adams has put up more than 96.5 receiving yards.
- Adams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 93.2 per game. He has put up 9.0 more per game than that average.
- Adams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 13 games (53.8%).
- In 53.8% of his games (seven of 13 chances), Adams has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (93.2).
- Adams' 68.1 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Bears are 28.4 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Adams has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 96.5 yards three times in 10 total games against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.3 -- is 0.8 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 76.9% of his games this season (10 out of 13), Adams has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Adams has grabbed 0.8 more receiving touchdowns (1.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 76.9% of the time this year (10 out of 13 games), Adams has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 76.9% of his games (10 out of 13 opportunities), Adams has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Bears, Adams averages 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games versus the Bears, Adams has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns six times.
Powered By Data Skrive