Davante Adams' Green Bay Packers host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Adams' receiving prop bets. Watch how Adams' performance plays out when the Packers square off against the Titans on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams is averaging 98.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (100.5).
- In six out of 12 games this year (50%), Adams has totaled more than 100.5 receiving yards.
- Adams has collected 6.2 more receiving yards per game (98.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 92.6.
- Adams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Adams has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 92.6.
- Adams is averaging 156 yards per game in his last one contest against the Titans, 55.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (100.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Adams' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 100.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed one time in one career game versus the Titans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams has grabbed 1.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 75% of his games this season (nine of 12), Adams has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Adams has collected 0.7 more receiving touchdowns (1.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 75% of the time this year (nine out of 12 contests), Adams has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 75% of his games (nine of 12 opportunities), Adams has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Adams' zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Titans are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Titans, Adams has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive