Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers host the Carolina Panthers on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here's some tips for betting on Adams' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Carolina Panthers. Watch Adams' performance play out for the Packers against the Panthers on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams is averaging 104.0 receiving yards per game, 4.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (99.5).
- In six out of 11 games this season (54.5%), Adams has collected more than 99.5 receiving yards.
- Adams has totaled 12.0 more receiving yards per game (104.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 92.
- Adams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Adams has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 92 yards.
- Adams is averaging 72.2 yards per game in his last four contests against the Panthers, 27.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (99.5).
- Adams has surpassed Saturday's projected receiving yards over/under of 99.5 yards one time in four career games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams has pulled down 1.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.8 more than his prop bet for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In nine of 11 games this season (81.8%), Adams has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Adams has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has surpassed that value as he has grabbed 1.3 touchdowns per game, 0.8 more than his average prop.
- In 81.8% of his games (nine out of 11), Adams has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 81.8% of his games (nine of 11 opportunities), Adams has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Adams averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Panthers, which equals his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In four career games versus the Panthers, Adams has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive