Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's a look at Adams' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Adams' Packers take on the Lions at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams is averaging 102.9 receiving yards per game, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (103.5).
- In five out of 10 games this year (50%), Adams has put up more than 103.5 receiving yards.
- Adams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 90.8 per game. He has put up 12.1 more per game than that average.
- Adams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Adams has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 90.8.
- Adams' 48.7 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Lions are 54.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Adams has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 103.5 yards one time in 10 career games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.3 -- is 0.8 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In eight out of 10 games this year (80%), Adams has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Adams has grabbed 0.8 more receiving touchdowns (1.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 80% of the time this season (eight out of 10 outings), Adams has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In eight of his 10 games (80%), Adams has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Lions, Adams averages 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games versus the Lions, Adams has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns five times.
Powered By Data Skrive