Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's a look at Adams' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Adams' performance play out for the Packers against the Eagles on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams is averaging 100.9 receiving yards per game, 3.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (97.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4%), Adams has collected more than 97.5 receiving yards.
- Adams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 90.1 per game. He has put up 10.8 more per game than that average.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Adams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Adams has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 90.1 yards.
- Adams' 102 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Eagles are 4.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Adams' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 97.5 yards, a figure he has outdone two times in three career games versus the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams has grabbed 1.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 77.8% of his games this year (seven of nine), Adams has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Adams has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has surpassed that number as he has pulled down 1.2 touchdowns per game, 0.7 more than his average prop.
- 77.8% of the time this year (seven out of nine outings), Adams has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In seven of his nine games (77.8%), Adams has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Adams' one receiving touchdown per game over his three career matchups against the Eagles is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Adams has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in three total games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive