Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Adams' receiving prop bets. You can watch Adams and the Packers take on the Bears on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams is averaging 105.9 receiving yards per game, 13.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (92.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight), Adams has put up more than 92.5 receiving yards.
- Adams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 89.6 per game. He has collected 16.3 more per game than that average.
- Adams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of games, Adams has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 89.6 yards.
- Adams is averaging 67.9 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Bears, 24.6 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (92.5).
- Bookmakers have set Adams' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 92.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed three times in 10 total games versus the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.3 -- is 0.8 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six out of eight games this year (75%), Adams has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Adams has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has surpassed that number as he has caught 1.3 touchdowns per game, 0.8 more than his average prop.
- 75% of the time this season (six of eight games), Adams has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In six of his eight games (75%), Adams has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his last 10 matchups against the Bears, Adams averages 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Adams has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns five times in 10 total games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive