Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers hit the field against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday on the road at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Adams' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Adams' performance plays out when the Packers square off against the Colts on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams is averaging 105.9 receiving yards per game, 13.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (92.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three of seven), Adams has collected more than 92.5 receiving yards.
- Adams has collected 16.8 more receiving yards per game (105.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 89.1.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Adams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 42.9% of his games (three out of seven opportunities), Adams has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (89.1).
- Adams' 41 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Colts are 51.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Adams' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 92.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 1.3 -- is 0.8 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of seven games this season (71.4%), Adams has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Adams has grabbed 0.8 more receiving touchdowns (1.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 71.4% of his games (five out of seven), Adams has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 71.4% of his games (five out of seven opportunities), Adams has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- In his only career matchup against the Colts, Adams scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Adams has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one career game against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive