Davante Adams and the Green Bay Packers host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's a look at Adams' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Adams' Packers square off against the Jaguars on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Davante Adams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Adams is averaging 112.5 receiving yards per game, 19.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (93.5).
- In three out of six games this year (50%), Adams has collected more than 93.5 receiving yards.
- Adams has totaled 23.7 more receiving yards per game (112.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 88.8.
- Adams has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Adams has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 88.8.
- Adams' 50 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Jaguars are 43.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Adams' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 93.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one career game against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Adams has pulled down 1.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.8 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this year (four out of six), Adams has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Adams has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has outperformed that value as he has pulled down 1.3 touchdowns per game, 0.8 more than his average prop.
- In 66.7% of his games (four out of six), Adams has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Adams has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his lone career matchup against the Jaguars, Adams scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Adams has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one total game against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive