On Sunday, Darrius Shepherd and the Green Bay Packers visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Shepherd's rushing prop bets. You can watch Shepherd's performance play out for the Packers against the Buccaneers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Darrius Shepherd Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Darrius Shepherd Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Shepherd has averaged 0.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Shepherd has yet to carry the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- Shepherd has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Shepherd has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Shepherd has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Shepherd is set at 7.5 yards. That is 7.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Shepherd has yet to rush for more than 7.5 yards in a game through two outings this year.
- Shepherd's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 6.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 6.5 on average.
- Shepherd has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Shepherd has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (6.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive