Darren Waller's Las Vegas Raiders visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Waller's receiving prop bets. Watch Waller's Raiders square off against the Chargers on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller is averaging 53.0 receiving yards per game, 7.5 less than the over/under of 60.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two out of seven games this year (28.6%), Waller has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Waller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.6 per game. He is averaging 9.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Waller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 28.6% of his games (two of seven chances), Waller has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (62.6).
- Waller is averaging 38.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Chargers, 22.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Waller's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 60.5 yards, a number he has never beat in two lifetime games against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Waller has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through seven outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Waller has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Waller has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Waller has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Waller's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Chargers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Chargers, Waller has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive