Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders visit the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's an analysis of Waller's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Waller and the Raiders face off against the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller is averaging 57.2 receiving yards per game, 7.3 less than the over/under of 64.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two out of six games this season (33.3%), Waller has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Waller's season average of 57.2 receiving yards per game is 5.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.3.
- Waller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Waller has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 62.3 yards.
- Waller is averaging 7.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Browns, 57.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (64.5).
- In two career games versus the Browns, Waller has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 64.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In 50% of his games this year (three of six), Waller has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Waller has collected the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- Half of the time this year Waller has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his matchups, Waller has hit the over on his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his two career matchups against the Browns, Waller averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Browns, Waller has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive