Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Waller's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You can watch Waller's performance play out for the Raiders against the Buccaneers on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller is averaging 58.6 receiving yards per game, 3.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- In two out of five games this year (40%), Waller has collected more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Waller's season average of 58.6 receiving yards per game is 3.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.3.
- Waller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In only 40% of his games (two of five opportunities), Waller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (62.3).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of five games this season (40%), Waller has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Waller has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 0% of his games (zero of one), Waller has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his five games (40%), Waller has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive