Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Waller's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Waller's Raiders square off with the Chiefs at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller is averaging 61.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (68.5).
- Waller has not picked up more than 68.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Waller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 60.8 per game. He has collected 0.5 more per game than that average.
- Waller has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Waller has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (60.8 yards).
- Waller is averaging 62 yards per game in his last three outings against the Chiefs, 6.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (68.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Waller's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 68.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed one time in three career games versus the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Waller has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Waller has pulled down 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Waller has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Waller has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Over his three career matchups against the Chiefs, Waller averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Chiefs, Waller has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered by Data Skrive