Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Waller's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Waller and the Raiders square off against the Broncos on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller is averaging 71.9 receiving yards per game, 0.6 less than the over/under of 72.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In seven out of 15 games this year (46.7%), Waller has put up more than 72.5 receiving yards.
- Waller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.5 per game. He has put up 8.4 more per game than that average.
- Waller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only seven of his 15 games (46.7%).
- In only 46.7% of his games (seven out of 15 chances), Waller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (63.5).
- Waller's 55.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Broncos are 17.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Waller's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 72.5 yards, a figure he has beat one time in four career games versus the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In 46.7% of his games this season (seven out of 15), Waller has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Waller has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- In just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11), Waller has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Waller has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his four career matchups against the Broncos, Waller averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Waller has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in four lifetime games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive