Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders hit the field against the Miami Dolphins on Saturday at home at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Waller's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Waller's Raiders square off against the Dolphins at 8:15 PM ET on NFL Network.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller's 69.0 receiving yards per game average is 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's matchup (68.5).
- In six of 14 games this year (42.9%), Waller has put up more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- Waller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.1 per game. He has put up 5.9 more per game than that average.
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Waller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Waller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 63.1 yards.
- Waller's 15 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Dolphins are 53.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Waller's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 68.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one total game against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller has collected 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of 14 games this season (50%), Waller has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Waller has grabbed 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In half of his outings, Waller has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his contests, Waller has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Waller's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Dolphins are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Waller has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive