Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Los Angeles Chargers on Thursday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Waller's receiving prop bets. Watch Waller's Raiders play the Chargers at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller is averaging 62.8 receiving yards per game, 4.7 less than the over/under of 67.5 set for Thursday's matchup.
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5%), Waller has collected more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- Waller has collected 0.1 more receiving yards per game (62.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 62.7.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Waller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 opportunities), Waller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (62.7).
- Waller is averaging 33 yards per game in his last three contests against the Chargers, 34.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (67.5).
- Bookmakers have set Waller's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 67.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in three career games against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Thursday's game.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six out of 13), Waller has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Waller has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In just 44.4% of his games (four out of nine), Waller has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Waller has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 46.2% of his games (six of 13 chances).
- Over his three career matchups against the Chargers, Waller averages 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In three career games versus the Chargers, Waller has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive