Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's a look at Waller's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Waller's performance play out for the Raiders against the Colts on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller is averaging 61.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 fewer than the over/under of 65.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12), Waller has collected more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- Waller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.5 per game. He averages 0.7 less per game than that average.
- Waller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 12 games (33.3%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 chances), Waller has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (62.5).
- Waller is averaging 53 yards per game in his last one contest against the Colts, 12.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (65.5).
- Waller has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 65.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six out of 12 games this season (50%), Waller has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Waller has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has surpassed that value as he has caught 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- Half of the time this season Waller has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his contests, Waller has hit the over on his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his single career matchup against the Colts, Waller scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Colts, Waller has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive