On Sunday, Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders visit the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Waller's receiving prop bets. Watch Waller's Raiders face off against the Jets at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller is averaging 49.2 receiving yards per game, 13.3 fewer than the over/under of 62.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 27.3% of his games this year (three of 11), Waller has collected more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Waller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.4 per game. He is averaging 13.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Waller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 11 games (27.3%).
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Waller has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 62.4 yards.
- Waller is averaging 20.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Jets, 42.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Waller's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 62.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in two lifetime games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5%), Waller has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Waller has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Waller has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Waller has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his two career matchups against the Jets, Waller averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Waller has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two lifetime games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive