Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders travel to play the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Waller receiving props. You can watch Waller and the Raiders play the Falcons on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller is averaging 51.8 receiving yards per game, 15.7 less than the over/under of 67.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 30% of his games this year (three of 10), Waller has put up more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- Waller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62 per game. He averages 10.2 less per game than that average.
- Waller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 10 games (30%).
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Waller has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 62 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10), Waller has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Waller has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- In half of his matchups, Waller has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Waller has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive