Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's an analysis of Waller's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Waller's performance play out for the Raiders against the Chiefs on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller is averaging 47.8 receiving yards per game, 12.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- In 22.2% of his games this year (two out of nine), Waller has totaled more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Waller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.2 per game. He averages 14.4 fewer per game than that average.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Waller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine opportunities), Waller has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (62.2).
- Waller is averaging 58.5 yards per game in his last four contests against the Chiefs, 2.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Waller's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 60.5 yards, a mark he has outdone two times in four total games opposite the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Waller has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Waller has grabbed 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his five games (40%), Waller has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Waller has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Waller's 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Chiefs are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Waller has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in four career games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive