Darren Waller and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Waller's receiving prop bets. You can watch Waller's performance play out for the Raiders against the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Darren Waller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Waller is averaging 49.1 receiving yards per game, 11.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- In 25% of his games this season (two out of eight), Waller has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Waller's season average of 49.1 receiving yards per game is 13.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.4.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Waller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight chances), Waller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (62.4).
- Waller is averaging 61.7 yards per game in his last three contests against the Broncos, 1.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- Bookmakers have set Waller's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 60.5 yards, a number he has outperformed two times in three career games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Waller has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In four out of eight games this year (50%), Waller has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Waller has reeled in the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In half of contests, Waller has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Waller has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- Waller's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Broncos are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Broncos, Waller has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive