On Sunday, Darren Fells and the Houston Texans travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Fells' receiving prop bets. Watch Fells' performance play out for the Texans against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fells is averaging 29.3 receiving yards per game, 7.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- Fells has not picked up more than 21.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Fells' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.3 per game. He has collected 4.0 more per game than that average.
- In three of his five games (60%), Fells has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven chances), Fells has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (25.3).
- Fells is averaging 22.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Jaguars, 0.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- In three career games against the Jaguars, Fells has outperformed this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 21.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive