Darren Fells and the Houston Texans square off against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at home at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Fells' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Fells' performance play out for the Texans against the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fells is averaging 34.2 receiving yards per game, 1.3 fewer than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two out of six), Fells has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Fells' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 22.8 per game. He has put up 11.4 more per game than that average.
- Fells has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his four games (75%).
- In half of games, Fells has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 22.8 yards.
- Fells is averaging 7.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Packers, 28.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- In three career games versus the Packers, Fells has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 35.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive