Darren Fells and the Houston Texans travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Fells' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Tennessee Titans. Watch Fells' Texans take on the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fells' 24.0 receiving yards per game average is 2.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (21.5).
- Fells has not totaled more than 21.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Fells has collected 2.5 more receiving yards per game (24.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 21.5.
- Fells has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Fells has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (21.5 yards).
- Fells' one receiving yard per game over his two career matchups against the Titans is 20.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Fells' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 21.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in two lifetime games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive