Darren Fells and the Houston Texans square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at home at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Fells' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Fells' performance plays out when the Texans take on the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fells is averaging 15.8 receiving yards per game, 8.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- Fells has not totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Fells' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 19 per game. He averages 3.2 less per game than that average.
- Fells has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Fells has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (19 yards).
- Fells is averaging five yards per game in his last two outings against the Jaguars, 19.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- In two career games against the Jaguars, Fells has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 24.5 receiving yards.
Powered by Data Skrive