Darren Fells' Houston Texans visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Fells' receiving prop bets. Watch how Fells' performance plays out when the Texans take on the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fells' 22.3 receiving yards per game average is 1.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (20.5).
- In 46.2% of his games this year (six out of 13), Fells has put up more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Fells' season average of 22.3 receiving yards per game is 1.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 23.5.
- Fells has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Fells has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 23.5 yards.
- Fells is averaging 17 yards per game in his last three outings against the Colts, 3.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- Bookmakers have set Fells' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 20.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed two times in three career games opposite the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive