Darren Fells and the Houston Texans visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Fells receiving props. You can watch Fells' performance play out for the Texans against the Bears on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fells is averaging 22.9 receiving yards per game, 2.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- In six out of 12 games this season (50%), Fells has put up more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Fells' season average of 22.9 receiving yards per game is 0.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 23.5.
- In only four of his nine games (44.4%), Fells has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Fells has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 23.5 yards.
- Fells' three receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Bears are 17.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fells has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 20.5 receiving yards in three lifetime games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive