Darren Fells and the Houston Texans host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Fells' receiving prop bets. You can watch Fells and the Texans play the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fells is averaging 25.0 receiving yards per game, 4.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Fells has collected more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Fells' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 23.9 per game. He has collected 1.1 more per game than that average.
- Fells has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In only 36.4% of his games (four of 11 chances), Fells has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (23.9).
- Fells is averaging 25.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Colts, 5.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- Fells has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 20.5 yards two times in two career games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive