Darren Fells and the Houston Texans visit the Detroit Lions on Thursday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Fells receiving props. You can watch how Fells' performance plays out when the Texans square off with the Lions on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fells' 27.5 receiving yards per game average is 7.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's matchup (20.5).
- In 60% of his games this season (six of 10), Fells has totaled more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Fells' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.2 per game. He has collected 3.3 more per game than that average.
- Fells has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
- In just 40% of his games (four of 10 opportunities), Fells has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (24.2).
- Fells is averaging 25 yards per game in his last one outing against the Lions, 4.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (20.5).
- Fells has exceeded Thursday's projected receiving yards over/under of 20.5 yards one time in one total game against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive