Darren Fells and the Houston Texans host the New England Patriots on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's a look at Fells' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Fells' performance play out for the Texans against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fells is averaging 27.3 receiving yards per game, 6.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five out of nine), Fells has totaled more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Fells has put up 3.1 more receiving yards per game (27.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 24.2.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Fells has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Fells has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.2 yards.
- Fells is averaging 23 yards per game in his last one outing against the Patriots, 2.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- Bookmakers have set Fells' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 20.5 yards, a number he has beat one time in one career game versus the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive