Darren Fells and the Houston Texans visit the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Fells' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Cleveland Browns. Watch Fells' Texans square off with the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Darren Fells Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fells is averaging 28.9 receiving yards per game, 7.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (four out of eight), Fells has totaled more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Fells' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.7 per game. He has put up 4.2 more per game than that average.
- Fells has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his six games (66.7%).
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Fells has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.7 yards.
- Fells' zero receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Browns are 21.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Fells' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 21.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive