Darrell Henderson and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Henderson's rushing props. You can watch how Henderson's performance plays out when the Rams square off against the Dolphins on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henderson has averaged 12.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Henderson has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts in three of six games this season (50% of his chances).
- Henderson's 12.0 rushing attempts per game is the same as his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- In three of four games this year, Henderson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (75% of his opportunities).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Henderson is set at 58.5 yards. That's 0.3 less than his season average of 58.2.
- Henderson has yet to rush for more than 58.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Henderson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (54) by 4.2 yards.
- Henderson has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Henderson has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (54) in two out of six games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Henderson has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henderson has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 50% of his games this season (three out of six chances).
- Henderson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Just 33.3% of Henderson's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of three outings).
- Henderson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Powered By Data Skrive