Darrell Henderson and the Los Angeles Rams host the Chicago Bears on Monday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Henderson's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Chicago Bears. Watch Henderson's Rams square off with the Bears on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets (10/26/2020)
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henderson's per-game rushing attempts average (12.0) is 1.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Henderson has not carried the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Henderson's 12.0 rushing attempts per game is equal to his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- In three of four games this year, Henderson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (75% of his opportunities).
- In his one career matchup against the Bears, Henderson put up zero carries, 13.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henderson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 13.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Henderson's 58.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.3 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- Henderson has not rushed for more than 58.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Henderson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (54) by 4.2 yards.
- Henderson has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Henderson has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (54) in two out of six games.
- Henderson's zero rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Bears are 58.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Henderson's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this week at 58.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one career game against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Henderson has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which is equal to the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henderson had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three of six games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Henderson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has scored the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- Only 33.3% of Henderson's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of three outings).
- Henderson has outperformed his average rushing touchdowns prop bet total (0.5 TDs) in half of his games.
- Henderson's zero rushing touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Bears are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Henderson's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never beat in one career game against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive