Darrell Henderson and the Los Angeles Rams take on the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at home at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Henderson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Henderson's Rams face off against the Cardinals at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Darrell Henderson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Henderson's per-game rushing attempts average (9.2) is 4.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Henderson has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts in four out of 15 games this season (26.7% of his chances).
- Henderson has averaged 1.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11).
- In only five of 13 games this year, Henderson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (38.5% of his opportunities).
- Henderson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11 rushing attempts) in just 40% of his games (six of 15 games).
- In his two career matchups against the Cardinals, Henderson averages 3.5 carries per game, 10.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Henderson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 13.5 attempts, a number he has failed to exceed in two lifetime games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Henderson's 41.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 14.8 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 15 total games -- 33.3%), Henderson has had more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Henderson's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 48.7 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.0 on average.
- Henderson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 13 times (38.5%).
- In only six games this season (40%), Henderson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 48.7.
- Henderson's 33 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Cardinals are 23.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Cardinals, Henderson has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 56.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Henderson has collected 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Henderson recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five out of 15 games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Henderson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of seven games this year, Henderson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Henderson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only five of 15 games (33.3%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Cardinals, Henderson averages 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Henderson's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a mark he has exceeded one time in two career games opposite the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive